วันอาทิตย์ที่ 31 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2553

IKWI. A JoBromance. Episode 73.

Attention. I feel really sad. I have little chance of this fanfic more. I get only a few remarks. I do not know what I'm doing is wrong. If I do not get five comments, I'm going to stop this fanfic. And I'm serious. I really do not want to stop it. It could also the last episode. Recap: Arghhh. Read the latest episode. Tour starts today. -First day of the tour. Emily's POV. (A horn honked outside. That was my cue. I grabbed my bag and threw it over my shoulder. I could not think clearly. I thoughtimagine how people would react. Through the blur, I opened the big door and saw Nick and Joe leaned our new home for the next two months. Nick ran over and took my suitcase. Joe did not budge. He looked at me almost hopeful. This is 8 weeks were uncomfortable, I could say. Nick wrapped his arms around me and pulled me inside. Joe followed. This tour bus was amazing. The first area has long leather sofas, a widescreen TV and a small kitchenette with sink, refrigerator andMini-oven. I looked at Nick and smiled. He smiled back. He went into another area of the bus. It was the bunks. There were four surprisingly large berths. Two on each side.) Nick: So what do you do? Emily: Well, that will be sold? (He pointed to the bottom bunk on the left.) Emily: Well, in this case, I'll take this one. (I pointed to the one above. NickNick helped me get my bags away in the cupboards. I looked back into the living room and saw Joe slumped on the sofa, fiddlingwith his phone. I sighed and turned back to Nick.) Emily: Wait a mintues. The Jonas Brothers can not go on tour with only two members. What is with Kev? Nick: We collect him and Sienna from the airport on his way to New York. Emily: Yay. Demi stay in the bus? Nick: Yup. Emily: Awesome. I can not wait to meet them. Nick: Same. (AN they had not shot down in this Camp Rock.) Nick: Lets go sit. (We both went back to Joe. Nick sat down, so the only open space next to Joe. I reluctantly SAbelow.) Nick: Joe, you're not going to say hello to Emily? Joe: Oh hey. Emily: Hi. Nick: Sooo. . . Emily: Mmm. . . Joe: Awkward. . . (The bus stopped and opened the door Come. Was a beautiful girl with straight chestnut hair over her shoulders. She was wearing black skinny jeans, a band T-shirt and a black bomber jacket. She looked a complete rockstar planes a month, with her golden mystery her persona. was in one hand and a guitar case in the other a massive duffel bag. Nick got up immediately andhelped her with her bags. I stood up, waiting to greet them. I saw Joe. He looked interested.) Nick: You need to Demi? Demi: Right. And do not worry, I know who you all. Nick: Well, I'm Nick anyway. Thats Joe and Emily. (Nick pulled my waist closer to him. I think he was trying to show Demi he was captured. Aww. She stretched out her hand for her to shake.) Nick: Oh, no hand shaking can near here. Sorry. (Demi looked sad. Suddenly she moved into a Big Bear Hug. If hego, was Demi, smiling.) Demi: I was already a little worried. (She looked at me and we hugged.) Emily: The good to meet you at last. Demi: You too! Emily: Oh, my God. I love your sunglasses. Are they born? Demi: They are. (We have organized into a whole girly talk. I knew immediately that we can good friends. "As we talked, I realized Nick had a little coughing next to me. Then I realized he wanted to stop us. I gave looking for him too.) Nick:(Sarcastically.) I'm sorry, I was interupting something? Emily: Jerk. (I playfully hit him. He made a 'hurt' face. I smiled like "well, that's what you get." He looked at me for a few seconds and then suddenly began to tickle me. After a few seconds, crying I am a little bit. He stopped and hugged me. I looked at Joe and Demi. they said. I looked closer to Joe. I saw that was his brilliance definitley back.) ______ Remember. Five comments.



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wwgj9wadgQ&hl=en

steak recipe tote bag

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น