วันจันทร์ที่ 22 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2553

3 Brothers, 3 Friends, 1 Love: Chapter 19 Part 1

* On the same day with Hayley and Riley .* Hayley's POV after Carson left, I decided the best way was to forget about the pictures, taken in the studio and work up a sweat. I ran upstairs and climbed into the shower to revive me again. The icy water hit my face and a shiver ran down my body. I brushed my teeth and pulled my hair back into a high ponytail. I went to Riley on the landing, the position for a shower. I opened my closet and found a few gray Nike sweats and a red vest. Ipacked up my backpack from the floor and crammed into 2 bottles of water, a few dance tracks, power bar and a towel. I slipped into my sneakers and scuffed up the stairs went down to see Riley waiting for me. I grabbed my keys and we went out and went into the studio. When we arrived, the place was humming with energy. I was in at the desk, and they had a room available so I booked us in 3 hours. We walked down the stairs and into the long coridoor leading to our room. When weby I could not help but look at some of the windows, and there were some new faces. New girls learn ballet in her pretty pink tutus. Boy with a high energy step class. Also, some older couples swaying to a jazz beat together in the ballroom class. We arrived at the studio 5, the way in the back and began stretching. Riley had taken some black pants and pink T-shirt from the shoulder. She had even worn matching pink leggings with her jazz shoes. I have my owncd done ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PGH1bBfouTs&hl=en

computers laptop commercial loans

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น