วันอาทิตย์ที่ 15 พฤศจิกายน พ.ศ. 2552

Coach New Studded Large Sabrina 13867

While out of the use of the official website of the coach, I was so glad that they have offered a whole new series of fashion collection. Among all the new products, like the style I most 13,867. It is so dazzling that I may withdraw my eyes from him.

This Coach New Studded Large Sabrina's Hybrid silhouette offers both satchel and shoulder bag with convertible strap functions. Actually, I thought the word "occupied" as a "student" and I said to myself, "finally, there is aBags for the students. "Although one episode, this idea of me so very excited. I used by college students was asked what kind of bag to wear for their first year. Now I knew the answer. This case definitely glamor on add your colorful life at college. Only that they as strong as $ 798.00.But it is a wise purchase price.

It is lined in lightweight Italian leather and fabric contrast crafted. What adds more intrigue, this bag isDetailing the beautiful reception. When functional, this bag in zip cell phone and multifunction pockets functions, and its outer part is attached to the top with zip closure. In addition, it has a ring, clip accessory or key. With a 22 "long, convertible shoulder strap with 12" drop this bag can serve as an excellent bag. It converts to a purse by the straps. With a size of 15.5 (L) x 9 (H) x 6 (W), this bag can holdall your things simple. The bag is available in two colors: one is made of brass and espresso, the other is made of brass and black. Both colors are elegant and timeless for the coming seasons.



compaq laptop chocolate cake

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น